Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anything for You


Blog post is named after Joseph's and my song, from Ludo. It will be our first dance song =D
As you can see from the countdown posted just below my header, the day is getting close!

So, the drawing. I drew this sooo tiny and by the time I even realized, it was too late to turn back. So here's piece 4/5 for the Sonya Series (as I've been calling it in my head) and for today's episode, we have Erimenthia (Eria) and Apollo. We're going to be meeting these kids someday soon~

These two are from a race of Nienté called Garantir, who are known for their stellar magical skills (they often get addicted to it though) and for defeating the Humans. Their take over worked well mostly because they look Human, more so than any other Nienté.

In other news, chapter 10 has been written, and will be sent to my wonderful beta, Sonya, so the next chapter will be up the first week of March. I will try to continue to update on my monthly schedule again.

I hope you like it, Sonya! One more to go, I hope you're all excited!

2 comments:

Sonya Somers said...

Hehehe {=)

Aww, it is very tiny though, but cute! Yay for Sachairi drawings!

Sachairi said...

I'm glad you like them, Sonya!